- Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern With ‘I Love You So Much’ Message
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
Suitable for beginners, this super soft and also chunky, this granny blanket is incredibly quick to make. This Chunky Granny Square Blanket by Sooz in the Shed is made by working rounds and it consists of only two stitches: the Chain stitch and the Treble Crochet. You’ll be so pleased with the lovely step by step photo tutorial, is making this cozy blanket perfect for beginners or anyone looking for a quick and easy project.
You Will Need
Six x 100 gram balls of The Women’s Institute (WI) Soft and Chunky in Cream
Four x 100 gram balls of WI Soft & Chunky in Teal
Three x 100 gram balls of WI Soft & Chunky in Grey
Eight millimetre Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hobbycraft
Thanks to Sooz in the Shed for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.