- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crochet Mat Stitch- Very Easy 2-Row Repeat
- [Free Pattern] Believe In The Magical Winter Holidays With These Amazing Christmas Characters
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- Tabatha Reisz Shared The bigger version of batgirl/Batman!
Amazing how such a simple pattern can be so darn pretty! Coral Reef Crochet Pattern by Shelly of Missed Stitches is so cute and unique! This pretty flower pattern is repetitive enough to be easy and yet the result is so beautiful!
The blanket looks fabulous in this Peach, Turquoise and Cream combination so delicate and elegant. You can also choose to bust your stash with this project and make every row in another color yarn.
Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
Materials: 1 skein each of three different colors in worsted weight yarn & 5mm/H8 Crochet Hook
Gauge: 1.5″ from petal to petal
Size: 30″ x 33″
Check out the original source for this Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Missed Stitches
Thanks to Shelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.