- [Free Pattern] Want Something Different? Check Out This Gorgeous Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Tote Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Heart Bunnies In All Colors
- [Free Pattern] Fancy-Looking Scrap-Buster Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
“Can’t you just see Janis Joplin wearing this?” This crochet granny square jacket is simply amazing. The creator says that although it seemed daunting at first, working without a pattern, the project worked up really quickly. To read the story behind the making of this fabulous boho jacket, head over to the creator’s site and scroll all the way down and make sure you also read the comments area on the Foray Into Victorian-Age Madness site. It is full of great information and details on how to make this beautiful creation. Get inspired by this spectacular Boho Granny Square Coat created by The Lady of the House and create your own amazing granny square coat.
Fabulous Boho Granny Square Coat
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Foray Into Victorian-Age Madness to learn how to make this Fabulous Boho Granny Square Coat.
Thanks to The Lady of the House for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.