- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
- Mosaic Baby Stroller Blanket Crochet Pattern- Bright, Colourful And Very Warm
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
“Look at these adorable heart earrings! Small Heart Earrings by Nicole Riley are super cute and super fast to make. I might mine in less than 30 minutes. All you will need is some yarn. Any yarn will do maybe not super bulky yarn. Then some earring hooks so you can attach the hearts to them and a needle for sewing and weaving in. Plus, a hook according to your yarn weight! That is it. Nothing else is needed for this cute creation.”
Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
What you will need:
Hook and yarn of your choice (I used a 5.0mm hook and the Premier yarn Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn in Red)
earring hooks (stainless steel)
scissors and yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Cute Crochet Heart Earrings Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.