- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Origami Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Sweet (And Special) Granny Square Design For An Adorable Bedding
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] Relaxing Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Who doesn’t love seeing a baby in a little pumk’in hat. Brings smiles to see! The good news is that this pattern can be done by a beginner with basic knitting skills. This super-fun Pumpkin Hats pattern by Sarah Hood is available in the following sizes : Baby, Toddler, Child and Adult. This hat is so cute and just in time for the fall.
This little pumpkin hat is easy and quick to knit! Whether you celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving or both, this fun pumpkin hat would look great on anybody, from tiny newborn to an adult.
Thanks to Sarah Hood for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.