- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Hello Lucy Granny Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
We all want our kids to be happy and the possibility of gifting them a piece of a rainbow, even if in a crochet form, creates an amazing and satisfying feeling in one’s heart.
Chasing Rainbows Blanket
This beautiful creation is:
RED HEART® With Love®: 2 skeins
1001 White B
RED HEART® Gumdrop®: 1 ball
each 750 Grape A, 625 Apple C,
530 Blueberry D, 620 Cherry E, 501
Smoothie F, and 202 Lemon G
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marly Bird for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.