- [Free Pattern] This Super Quick Throw Is Addictively Easy
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Lattice Weave Crochet Throw
- The Ice Pop Christmas Tree Is The Perfect Last-Minute Christmas Project!
We all want our kids to be happy and the possibility of gifting them a piece of a rainbow, even if in a crochet form, creates an amazing and satisfying feeling in one’s heart.
Chasing Rainbows Blanket
This beautiful creation is:
RED HEART® With Love®: 2 skeins
1001 White B
RED HEART® Gumdrop®: 1 ball
each 750 Grape A, 625 Apple C,
530 Blueberry D, 620 Cherry E, 501
Smoothie F, and 202 Lemon G
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marly Bird for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.