- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Streamwave Afghan Reminds Me Of Stained Glass
- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
- Beautiful Crochet Flower Applique Pattern [Free Pattern]
- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
Very cute with pretty colors and a nice stitch design, this jumpsuit is worked in one piece, starting with the yoke. Jumpsuit Free Baby Crochet Pattern by Justcrochet Designs fits s 3-6 month baby and it’s also perfect for dolls. The size can be altered to fit your purpose by changing the hook’s size and the yarn you’re using to make this cute outfit. Pair with some cute booties, and a hat or a headband to make a beautiful baby romper set.
100 grams of James C Brett Baby Marble DK
3.5oz of Worsted Weight #3 Variegated Yarn
4.50mm crochet hook
6 medium buttons
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Just Crochet
Thanks to Heather Davidson for the article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.