- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Home That “Wow” Factor With These Spectacular Statement Square Elements Piece
- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
This beautiful cardigan is described in detail in two sizes – for 3 and 5 years old child. Even if you’ve never crocheted a sweater in your life, I strongly believe that suddenly you’ll have a strong desire to do this one! This Flower Cardigan by Vendula Maderska is absolutely gorgeous in these summer -or maybe spring? – colors. Plus the way the two sleeves don’t match is kind of unique!
The sweater looks great in lots of color combinations and if you want to get inspired, go ahead and watch the photo gallery featuring this little flower sweater, there are so many finished projects already and lots of photo to inspire you.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Magic With Hook And Needles
Thanks to Vendula Maderska for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.