- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
Elegant and with a lovely design, this is a fun, well written, and easy square pattern. It may look very ruffled the first few rows, but don’t worry, the later rounds will straighten it out just fine! Harriett Square 12″ by Carolyn Christmas is a fascinating simple pattern with beautiful shapes, so great that you can’t help but love it! ( Find more gorgeous crochet pattern from Carolyn Christmas here)
Worsted weight yarn, 3 colors A, B and C
Size H (5 mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carolyn Christmas
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.