- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
- [NA] Gorgeous Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies
- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Charming Crochet Flower To Brighten Up Your Life
Elegant and with a lovely design, this is a fun, well written, and easy square pattern. It may look very ruffled the first few rows, but don’t worry, the later rounds will straighten it out just fine! Harriett Square 12″ by Carolyn Christmas is a fascinating simple pattern with beautiful shapes, so great that you can’t help but love it! ( Find more gorgeous crochet pattern from Carolyn Christmas here)
Worsted weight yarn, 3 colors A, B and C
Size H (5 mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carolyn Christmas
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.