- Crochet Shoulder Bag Free Pattern Perfect For Fringe Enthusiasts
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- [Free Pattern] These Panda, Piggy And Frog Crochet Baskets Bring More Fun To Any Desk
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
Elegant and with a lovely design, this is a fun, well written, and easy square pattern. It may look very ruffled the first few rows, but don’t worry, the later rounds will straighten it out just fine! Harriett Square 12″ by Carolyn Christmas is a fascinating simple pattern with beautiful shapes, so great that you can’t help but love it! ( Find more gorgeous crochet pattern from Carolyn Christmas here)
Worsted weight yarn, 3 colors A, B and C
Size H (5 mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carolyn Christmas
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.