- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Flower Booties Work Up Very Quickly And Are Super Easy To Make
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
Beautiful cables, beautiful shawl, really stunning design! The Celtic Myths shawl pattern by Asita Krebs could be the perfect pattern for a knitting shawl. Elegant, classy, simple, gorgeous and free! Sounds like a winning combination! The Celtic cables shawl pattern conveniently has hints for customizing the size. The design in the border is so beautiful and with a bit of imagination can be used to create other stunning projects besides shawls.
Celtic Myths is a half circle shawl with a beautiful celtic cable border.
The shawl will be worked top down, then we knit the border from one side to the other while fixing it to the body.
After blocking the shawl’s measurement will be approximately 180 x 50cm (70 x 19 inch).
There’s a custom size available!
Image source: Asita Krebs
Thanks to Asita Krebs for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.