- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Cute & Clever Pom Pom Edging
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Slouch Makes The Perfect Unique And Creative Gift
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
Beautiful cables, beautiful shawl, really stunning design! The Celtic Myths shawl pattern by Asita Krebs could be the perfect pattern for a knitting shawl. Elegant, classy, simple, gorgeous and free! Sounds like a winning combination! The Celtic cables shawl pattern conveniently has hints for customizing the size. The design in the border is so beautiful and with a bit of imagination can be used to create other stunning projects besides shawls.
Celtic Myths is a half circle shawl with a beautiful celtic cable border.
The shawl will be worked top down, then we knit the border from one side to the other while fixing it to the body.
After blocking the shawl’s measurement will be approximately 180 x 50cm (70 x 19 inch).
There’s a custom size available!
Image source: Asita Krebs
Thanks to Asita Krebs for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.