- [Free Pattern] Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Easy To Make Heart Keychain…The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift!
- [Free Pattern] A Whole Blanket With This Beautiful Antique Pearls Square Will Be Wonderful
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
It may sound funny, but wearing a blanket sweater has a lot of benefits. Those who have been blessed with really cold weather in the winter season could tell how useful blanket sweaters are. There are many ways to wear your over-sized sweater so you can look cool and stylish every day. Easy Crocheted Blanket Sweater by Jessica Reeves Potasz is beautiful in every way and with a great shape. This super cozy, chunky, over-sized blanket sweater pattern has both a crocheted version and a knitted version. (Find the knitted version HERE).
Easy Crocheted Blanket Sweater
You will need:
US Size K 6.5 mm Crochet Hook
3 skeins of Lion Brand Yarn Scarfie (Bulky Size 5) in Cream/Silver (150 g per skein) This sweater uses 354 grams of yarn including fringe detail
Tapestry needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for this Easy Crocheted Blanket Sweater pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.