- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Floral Crochet Curtain Tie-Back
- Cute Crochet Jumper With A Clean And Classic Look
- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
Learn how to make this awesome cakes and candles baby blanket with this easy to follow video tutorial courtesy of The Secret Yarnery. The pattern works really fast and it’s a super easy pattern almost mindless, there’s just two rows that repeat. You start in the center and work your way out until you’ve either used up your yarn or your blanket is the size you’d like it
So, you can basically use this pattern to make any size blankets really. How awesome is this!
Super Easy Cakes And Candles Baby Blanket
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Super Easy Cakes And Candles Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
Learn more about the pattern: Super Easy Cakes And Candles Baby Blanket.