- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Beginner- Friendly Baby Blanket
This is a really cute flower square you can attach to someone’s birthday card. Flowery Square by Adaiha Covington is a unique looking pattern which looks like a flower in a frame. This pattern can be made in a variety of color combinations, it’s so easy to make a bunch of them and fall in love with every single one.
Yarn weight:Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ?
Hook size:5.0 mm (H)
Sizes available: 8″ x 8″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Things To Make And Do
Thanks to Adaiha Covington for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.