- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
This easy tote crochet pattern makes a classy and useful crochet bag you could use for shopping or at the beach! Lacy V Shopping Bag by Cathy Phillips is working up very quickly and easily and makes great gifts as beach bags, gym bags, iPad totes or simply as a market bag. The pattern makes quite a big bag where you could put all your accessories.
Market Tote Crochet Pattern
Hooks: F for Bag and E for Straps
Yarn: 12.5 oz. Sugar n Cream Cotton yarn or any worsted weight
Gauge: 20 sc = 4 in and 19 rows sc = 4 in.
Dimensions: 16″ x 14″ x 3″
Check out the original source for this Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CAP’s Crochet
Thanks to Cathy Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.