- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Blanket! No Sewing And Only 10 Stitches Needed!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute Shamrock Basket You Can Use Around St. Pat’s Day Or All Year Long
- [Free Pattern] This Fan Bookmark Is An Excellent Gift For Avid Readers
- Cuddly 3 in 1 Bear Blanket Crochet Pattern
When you first learn how to crochet, you want to start with a simple pattern like an easy baby blanket for beginners. Arrow Baby Blanket by Bonnie Barker is a great pattern and a simple project. The pattern uses basic crochet stitches so as long as you are familiar with the single crochet, double crochet, chain and slip stitch, you should be able to make this beautiful blanket. In face, any confident beginner who wants to improve her or his crochet skills and to learn the arrow stitch will find this blanket pattern very interesting and quite easy. The lovely finishing border includes a picot.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Baby Blanket For Beginners Video Tutorial
Learn more about this pattern: Easy Baby Blanket For Beginners.
Thanks to Bonnie Barker for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!