- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Motif Bathmat Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket
Learn how to make a cord of little hearts, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom. Delicate and elegant, this cord is fun and fast to crochet. Each heart is worked in a round and the entire cord or ribbon is worked in one go technique.
This simple pattern can be used, really to create beautiful bracelets, necklaces or other crochet jewelry and if you feel inspired, add some beads too. You’ll be amazed to see how fantastic it looks!
This crochet lace was made of 100% Cotton Mercerized, 169m/50g, 4ply. Steel Crochet Hook 1.5mm or 2mm (#8 or #4 US standards).
How To Crochet A Beautiful Cord Of Little Hearts
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the How To Crochet A Beautiful Cord Of Little Hearts [Video Tutorial] article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.