- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Take A Break From The Stress Of Everyday Life With This Restful Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Starburst Hotpad Pattern Is Amazing
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Little Pastel Pink Baby Blanket
Learn how to make a cord of little hearts, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom. Delicate and elegant, this cord is fun and fast to crochet. Each heart is worked in a round and the entire cord or ribbon is worked in one go technique.
This simple pattern can be used, really to create beautiful bracelets, necklaces or other crochet jewelry and if you feel inspired, add some beads too. You’ll be amazed to see how fantastic it looks!
This crochet lace was made of 100% Cotton Mercerized, 169m/50g, 4ply. Steel Crochet Hook 1.5mm or 2mm (#8 or #4 US standards).
How To Crochet A Beautiful Cord Of Little Hearts
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the How To Crochet A Beautiful Cord Of Little Hearts [Video Tutorial] article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.