- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Star Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
What a funny and cute pattern – perfect for a mad cat-lady! How could one resist this adorable knitted pattern? This beautiful scarf is going to be more than just something to keep you warm when the weather gets cold. With this unique design it’s going to be a statement piece and an important part of your wardrobe.
The Cat Shawl Sudderudden by Susanne Ljung makes o lovely gift for anyone who loves cats. Knitted round with circular needles this cat shawl will speak both to the wearer and anyone else seeing it.
Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
Shawl measures: 235 x 120cm
Needle size: 3.5mm (U.S. 4) circular
3,25mm (U.S. 3) circular 40 -150 cm
Yarn: Wool /Sport , that meets required needle size
Check out the original source for the The Perfect Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe with all the directions and full written pattern at: Igarnkorgen
Thanks to Susanne Ljung for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.