- Warm And Comfortable Crochet Fingerless Mittens
- [Video Tutorial] Decorate Your Kitchen With Lovely Crochet Angels
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
Domino knitting is an exciting and relatively new technique that helps create amazing projects. The squares can be worked in a variety of stitches and colors for artistic effects.
This blanket is great to do in between other projects as it’s a bit of a gym work out for your fingers and quite repetitive which suits whilst watching telly or having a good natter at your craft group.
This step-by-step tutorial by TopazRiver will teach you how to make a beautiful Domino Baby Blanket, an excellent gift for a baby shower charity or even simpler, for someone you love, no special occasion needed.
Image source: TopazRiver
Thanks to TopazRiver for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.