- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Little girl elephant (crocheted)! I made this as
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Inspiring Crocheted Giant Doily Rug
- Absolutely Lovely Crochet Baby Bonnet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
Domino knitting is an exciting and relatively new technique that helps create amazing projects. The squares can be worked in a variety of stitches and colors for artistic effects.
This blanket is great to do in between other projects as it’s a bit of a gym work out for your fingers and quite repetitive which suits whilst watching telly or having a good natter at your craft group.
This step-by-step tutorial by TopazRiver will teach you how to make a beautiful Domino Baby Blanket, an excellent gift for a baby shower charity or even simpler, for someone you love, no special occasion needed.
Image source: TopazRiver
Thanks to TopazRiver for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.