- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Granny Square Pincushion With Flat Flower
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty And Unusual Afghan Square
- Beautiful Crochet Rose Granny Square Afghan Pattern People Love To Receive [Video Tutorial]
These socks rock! The design is fabulous, unique and super-fun! I can totally think of quite a few people who would love them! These Stitch Surfer knitted socks by Louise Robert are crazy cool and knitting them is both an adventure and fun! Find your most loved yarn combination and start surfing!
I wanted to create a half and half sock with semi-solid and self-striping yarn. But equal halves was too boring. I came to work this pattern with “waves” of colourways and the STITCH SURFER was born!
You will notice that there is no “right” and “left” foot on this pattern. This pair of socks can be worn either way: with the solid color MC in the middle or on the sides. You will obtain a ripple at the junction of your foot one way or the other!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitty
Thanks to Louise Robert for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.