- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- Adorable Toasty Blanket: Great Little Crochet Pattern, With Such A Cute Result!
- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
Replace your usual throw pillows in your living room with these interesting pillow patterns. It will add style and a warm personal touch to your home decor. These Cozy Crochet Pillows, courtesy of Simplicity, are worked with yarn held double. Round, square or neckroll, these pillows add comfort to any bed or sleeping surface. They are fast and cozy – a great project for the crocheter’s home.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JOANN
Thanks to Simplicity for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.