- [Free Pattern] Amazing Heartblossoms Doily- It’s In The Details!
- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
- [Free Pattern] This Pretty And Delicate-Looking Scarf Works Quickly And Is Perfect For Spring And Summer
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cluster V Stitch
Replace your usual throw pillows in your living room with these interesting pillow patterns. It will add style and a warm personal touch to your home decor. These Cozy Crochet Pillows, courtesy of Simplicity, are worked with yarn held double. Round, square or neckroll, these pillows add comfort to any bed or sleeping surface. They are fast and cozy – a great project for the crocheter’s home.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JOANN
Thanks to Simplicity for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.