- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Crochet Slippers For Women And Men
This lovely 12″ square pattern can be easily made smaller if you fancy a 6″, 8″ or 10″ square. The Harlequin Shells 12″ Crochet Square by Carolyn Christmas gets it’s name from the fact that is made with 3-double crochet shells that form a sort of diamond pattern. Can you see that? Nice, easy and cute, this block is adorable and rhythmical. It is, in fact, so much fun!
Worsted weight yarn in colors as desired. Five colors are shown.
H (5.00mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pink Mambo
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.