- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Loopy Flower Looks So Real!
- Brilliant No-Sew Mitered Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern-I’m Impressed!
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
- White Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
This knitted Santa mug cozy, grabbing his belly is adorable and funny and exactly how a happy and festive mug coat should be! The joyous Santa inspired mug cozy will make you happy just by looking at it. Santa’s Mug Cozy by Bernat Design Studio is a very easy pattern that is perfect for gifts as it is very adorable and everyone loves it.
Approx 10¼” [26 cm] around x
4″ [10 cm] tall.
Bernat® Super Value™ (7 oz/197 g; 426 yds/389 m)
Main Color (MC) True Red (53707) 1 ball
Contrast A White (07391) 1 ball
Note: 1 ball each of MC and A will make 9 Cozies.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Bernat Design Studio for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.