- [Photo Tutorial] Precious Little Baby Cloche With Adorable Flower
- [Free Pattern] Shell Stitch Granny Square Variations Never Looked Better, They’ve Never Been Easier
- [Free Pattern] Cute 6 Petal Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
Cheat-sheets are awesome! They have the power to un-complicate things that seem extremely complicated to achieve. At least at first! Then someone organizes everything in a few steps and suddenly all is simple! This is exactly what happens in The Lovable Magic Loop post by Alexis Winslow.
Magic Loop method for circular knitting or in other words the method of knitting small circumference pieces in the round on one long circular needle is something that you want to know when you knit socks, sleeves or anything similar, to avoid frustration. The Alexis’ 5 steps handy illustrated cheat-sheet is awesome. You can print it and use it any time you need.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Alexis for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.