- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- [Video Tutorial] Joyful Dishcloths For Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Evergreen Christmas Wreath Square
- [Free Pattern] It lights up! This Crochet Gingerbread House Is So Awesome!
This is a pretty easy crochet stitch although it may seem a bit complicated. Basketweave stitch it’s an easy stitch to incorporate in any project. The basketweave stitch is great for thick and warm crochet afghans, baby blankets, scarfs, hats and also pillow cushions, baskets and my favorite at all: bags. And you have a lovely pattern below too!
Enjoy the video tutorial and check out the projects below.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Image source: Donna
And here is a BasketWeave Scarf pattern from the same Teresa of Crochet Geek.
Image source: Teresa
Yellow dress is made using the basketweave pattern. Even though these dresses are knitted you can still get some inspiration. Image source: flickr
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.