- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Needs A Pink Sheep!
- Super Cute And Easy Caterpillar Baby Bib Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
- Quick And Easy Flower Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Little feet deserve the cutest slipper patterns! Always! These Bow Cuff Slipper Boots by Stacey Williams truly adorable, quick to make and a wonderful gift for feet of all sizes. The pattern is available in toddler, child and adult sizes. The pattern is great for beginners and a wonderful opportunity to practice increasing, decreasing and skipping single crochet.
Yarn weight: Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)
Gauge: 18 stitches and 16 rows = 10 cm
Hook size: 3.75 mm (F)
5.0 mm (H)
Yardage: 340 – 500 yards (311 – 457 m)
Sizes available: Toddler size 5 through Adult size 15
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Busting Stitches
Thanks to Stacey Williams for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.