- [Free Pattern] Step-By-Step Domino Knitting Tutorial + Domino Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Unique And Beautifully Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy To Follow, Adorable Sun And Rainbow Lovey Any Boy Or Girl Loves
- Nya Mosaic Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is So Much Fun!
If you’re looking for a gift simple and made from the heart, several crochet hot pads are perfect. They make a great house warming present or anytime, no reason present. You’ll love this Spiral Hotpad pattern by Carol Schoenfelder. It is fun and fast and the double crochet stitches create an attractive look.
What You’ll Need To Make Cute Crochet Hot Pads Like This One
This hotpad is worked with a size 7 hook (4.5 mm) and leftover Peaches & Creme yarn (Mar-Di-Gras). It’s 7″ in diameter.
Check out the original source for the Crochet Hot Pads pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carol’s Crochet
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.