- [Free Pattern] Cute Date Night Purse For A Fun Evening Out
- 30 Minute Crochet Projects- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Crochet Flower: Tawashi Flower
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
If you’re looking for a gift simple and made from the heart, several crochet hot pads are perfect. They make a great house warming present or anytime, no reason present. You’ll love this Spiral Hotpad pattern by Carol Schoenfelder. It is fun and fast and the double crochet stitches create an attractive look.
What You’ll Need To Make Cute Crochet Hot Pads Like This One
This hotpad is worked with a size 7 hook (4.5 mm) and leftover Peaches & Creme yarn (Mar-Di-Gras). It’s 7″ in diameter.
Check out the original source for the Crochet Hot Pads pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carol’s Crochet
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.