- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Rippled Wrap
- Keeping Straight Edges In Crochet Is Easier Than You Think!
- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
Love granny squares? Hopefully you do because today you’ll learn how to make these beautiful baby booties from a granny square! Pretty awesome, right?
Granny Style Baby Booties free crochet pattern designed by Yarn Over Hook is a pretty easy and straightforward baby booties pattern made from granny square. Once you learn how to put them together so they would look that pretty, you’ll love them even more as they make a quick and adorable baby shower gift.
Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
Cotton medium weight yarn
Size 3 hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Yarn Over Hook for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!