- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy Nautical Baskets Look Like Something Out Of A Catalog
- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
This breathtakingly awesome block afghan may just serve you as inspiration for your next interesting project. This is a very beautiful 12 inch square pattern. The “knot puzzle” in the center looks difficult and confusing, in fact, is much easier than it seems. The pattern includes a very helpful step by step photo tutorial. Waldo’s Puzzle by Chris Simon is not only a lovely pattern, but it has a history too. I love this!
Can you imagine an afghan made from this pattern and worked in your favorite color schemes? Stunning!
Image source: Chris Simon
Thanks to Chris Simon for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.