- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- [Video Tutorial + Written Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet “Flowers In A Row” Stitch Makes A Wonderful Springtime Afghan
- Really Clever And Beautiful Rose Crochet Hook Holder
- The Perfect Lacy Scarf Crochet Pattern For Spring And Summer
- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
This breathtakingly awesome block afghan may just serve you as inspiration for your next interesting project. This is a very beautiful 12 inch square pattern. The “knot puzzle” in the center looks difficult and confusing, in fact, is much easier than it seems. The pattern includes a very helpful step by step photo tutorial. Waldo’s Puzzle by Chris Simon is not only a lovely pattern, but it has a history too. I love this!
Can you imagine an afghan made from this pattern and worked in your favorite color schemes? Stunning!
Image source: Chris Simon
Thanks to Chris Simon for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.