- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherries And Flowers
- [Free Pattern] Shell Stitch Granny Square Variations Never Looked Better, They’ve Never Been Easier
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- Easy 40 Minute Baby Beanie Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
This breathtakingly awesome block afghan may just serve you as inspiration for your next interesting project. This is a very beautiful 12 inch square pattern. The “knot puzzle” in the center looks difficult and confusing, in fact, is much easier than it seems. The pattern includes a very helpful step by step photo tutorial. Waldo’s Puzzle by Chris Simon is not only a lovely pattern, but it has a history too. I love this!
Can you imagine an afghan made from this pattern and worked in your favorite color schemes? Stunning!
Image source: Chris Simon
Thanks to Chris Simon for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.