- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fanciful Flower Potholder That Is Fast And Easy To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- Quick And Easy Ribbed Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
This pattern is so easy that even a novice could do it successfully! The 5 Hour Baby Sweater by Beverly A. Qualheim, Jennifer Cox, and Beth Koskie is a lovely pattern that makes such a gorgeous cardigan for a baby! Great stash buster, this baby sweater is the perfect gift for baby shower and a great go-to baby sweater which is quick and fun and always appreciated.
Size 10-1/2 needles (full-term 7-8 lb baby), size 8 or size 5 needles for preemie baby sizes
Matching hat and bootie patterns are linked from pattern page. Hood optional.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly A. Qualheim, Jennifer Cox, Beth Koskie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.