- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Little Mouse Hat Is Perfect For Your Baby’s First Photo Shoot
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
Bring more spring beauty to your kitchen with this beautiful happy flower crochet coasters. I found these beautiful coasters on My Hobby Is Crochet, Kinga’s crochet blog . The pattern used for these lovely Chrysanthemum flower coasters is Chrysanthemum Dishcloth by Bernat Design Studio, originally designed in autumn colors. With a bit of imagination, color and a smaller hook size the pattern became this beautifully colored and spring looking flower coasters.
I had much fun crocheting these coasters, well until weaving in the ends! 🙂
The pattern it’s nice and simple, the only more challenging part is the final round, the edging around the petals. I didn’t liked very much the look of the single crochet edging around the petals, so I replaced the sc with slip stitches.
Thanks to Kinga for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.