- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Wrap For Cool Summer Evenings
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Add Handmade Charm To Your Christmas Decor With This Pretty Granny Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
This shawl pattern is truly gorgeous! Lost Souls Skull Shawl by Maryetta Roy has a very lever and interesting design, works very fast and is so much fun to make. For anyone loving skulls designs, this is just the perfect pattern.
The skull shawl is quite simple to make. The pattern just repeats to create a large or small shawl as you want. You’re gonna be building faces as you go. Each face is very detailed as it has chin, lips, eyes and forehead.
This skull pattern creates a really fabulous and elegant crochet shawl.
Lost Souls Skull Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate (Photos are included so you can see how the piece should look as it progresses)
Approximately 5 skeins (40 oz) 710g of Caron Simply Soft Yarn in Charcoal Heather went into this generously sized version (that’s 98 rows total)
Size H / 8 / 5mm crochet hook
Please Go To Page (2) For The Video Tutorial…