- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Granny Stars Will Look Great On Any Crochet Or Knitted Project
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick Bookmark Not Only For Cat Lovers!
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
This shawl pattern is truly gorgeous! Lost Souls Skull Shawl by Maryetta Roy has a very lever and interesting design, works very fast and is so much fun to make. For anyone loving skulls designs, this is just the perfect pattern.
The skull shawl is quite simple to make. The pattern just repeats to create a large or small shawl as you want. You’re gonna be building faces as you go. Each face is very detailed as it has chin, lips, eyes and forehead.
This skull pattern creates a really fabulous and elegant crochet shawl.
Lost Souls Skull Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate (Photos are included so you can see how the piece should look as it progresses)
Approximately 5 skeins (40 oz) 710g of Caron Simply Soft Yarn in Charcoal Heather went into this generously sized version (that’s 98 rows total)
Size H / 8 / 5mm crochet hook
Please Go To Page (2) For The Video Tutorial…