- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
Handmade home decor is so much fun! This little Christmas Tree is a cute piece to add to your holiday decor or give it as a gift. Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler by Donna Beavers can be personalized as you wish. Use bits of colorful scrap yarn to create colored ornaments and embellishments.
Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler Free Crochet Pattern
*Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
*Worsted Weight Yarn in green, brown, and yellow.
*Small scraps of pink yarn for cheeks
*Small scraps in desired ornament colors
*Pair of 18mm Black Safety Eyes
*Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
*Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
9” x 13.5”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 3amgracedesigns
Thanks to Donna Beavers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.