- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- [Free Patterns] Beautiful Crocheted Daisy Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
Handmade home decor is so much fun! This little Christmas Tree is a cute piece to add to your holiday decor or give it as a gift. Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler by Donna Beavers can be personalized as you wish. Use bits of colorful scrap yarn to create colored ornaments and embellishments.
Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler Free Crochet Pattern
*Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
*Worsted Weight Yarn in green, brown, and yellow.
*Small scraps of pink yarn for cheeks
*Small scraps in desired ornament colors
*Pair of 18mm Black Safety Eyes
*Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
*Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
9” x 13.5”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 3amgracedesigns
Thanks to Donna Beavers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.