- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- Cute And Simple Granny Wheel Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- Father Teddy Bear Cooking A Barbecue Crochet Applique Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
This is one of the cutest outfits you could crochet for a baby! Pretty spectacular , considering the size of your precious baby, you may be making the key items for the smallest, cutest, most adorable cowboy at all times! Pictures, pictures! This moment must be captured for eternity!
This adorable set contains two pieces: hat and boots. The booties have a star appliqué on the side. How lovely! You can use that star as appliqué for hat too. It only elevates the beauty of the pattern!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Haley Wishon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.