- Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Meditative Stash Buster Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
This adorable Waldorf Inspired baby doll is cute beyond words! Perfect in every single detail, this is the type of doll not only every baby enjoys to play with; even adults will appreciate receiving such a gorgeous gift.
Waldorf Inspired Baby Free Crochet Pattern
– 2,0 mm crochet hook
– sport weight cotton yarn in skin color of your choice
– Stuffing of your choice
– cotton darning needle for closing and sewing the last round
– embroidery thread for eyes
– tiny bit of pink embroidery floss for mouth (if you will be adding them on)
– eye shadow, powder blush, chalk or crayons in light pink; all these will work
great to add little color to cheeks
– buttons in 1,5-2,5 cm size (adjust the size based on your work)
– 3,5 cm long cotter pins (instead of cotter pins you can use paper clips,
wire…check photos and additional info on joints on my blog)
27 cm or 10.6 “ standing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: AmigurumiBB’s Blog
Thanks to Vanja Grundmann for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.
For more Free Crochet Doll Patterns please visit the NEXT PAGE link below.