- [N/A Pattern] This Luxurious Afghan Is Easier Than You Think!
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
- Tonia Cypert-Hale Shared I bought the pattern from MJ’s Off the
- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square With A Bright And Joyful Design
- [Free Pattern] Cute Date Night Purse For A Fun Evening Out
These are so happy and bright, perfect for any gift basket! With Christmas just around the corner, I’m thinking using Christmassy colors they may be just the perfect gift under the tree. The Scrubbie Dots by Doni Speigle are quick and easy to make and great for using up every last little bit of cotton. Not only they look lovely, they are wonderful for home usage too! Use them in the bathroom and kitchen to remove hard water stain. You’ll be amazed how well they work!
The stitches make them textured on both sides. Quick and easy to make!
Yarn used is worsted weight – 4 ply
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle Designs
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.