- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Soft And Cozy Baby Blanket To Protect Your Baby’s Delicate Skin
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
- Fun And Quick Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
These are so happy and bright, perfect for any gift basket! With Christmas just around the corner, I’m thinking using Christmassy colors they may be just the perfect gift under the tree. The Scrubbie Dots by Doni Speigle are quick and easy to make and great for using up every last little bit of cotton. Not only they look lovely, they are wonderful for home usage too! Use them in the bathroom and kitchen to remove hard water stain. You’ll be amazed how well they work!
The stitches make them textured on both sides. Quick and easy to make!
Yarn used is worsted weight – 4 ply
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle Designs
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.