- How To Fix Uneven Crochet Rows
- Beautiful Cake Yarn Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
Here is a cute bucket bag that’s small enough to be carried around and big enough to store your current project. This way you’ll have your current project with you at all times so you can work on it whenever you feel like. Bye, bye frustration!
Wavy Crocheted Bucket Bag by Anthony Puglisi is a fantastic pattern , it’s beautiful, it’s useful and absolutely any crocheter or knitter can use at least one of these smart carry-on bags.
Suggested yarn: DMC Creative World Natura Just Cotton
Yarn weight: Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi)
Gauge: 24 stitches and 24 rows = 10 cm in single crochet
Hook size: 3.0 mm
Yardage” 200 – 300 yards (183 – 274 m)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Yarn Blabber
Thanks to Anthony Puglisi for the article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.