- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Lapel Jacket To Crochet And Wear This Winter
- EMLee Crochet Shared New free crochet pattern on my blog. Check
Here is a cute bucket bag that’s small enough to be carried around and big enough to store your current project. This way you’ll have your current project with you at all times so you can work on it whenever you feel like. Bye, bye frustration!
Wavy Crocheted Bucket Bag by Anthony Puglisi is a fantastic pattern , it’s beautiful, it’s useful and absolutely any crocheter or knitter can use at least one of these smart carry-on bags.
Suggested yarn: DMC Creative World Natura Just Cotton
Yarn weight: Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi)
Gauge: 24 stitches and 24 rows = 10 cm in single crochet
Hook size: 3.0 mm
Yardage” 200 – 300 yards (183 – 274 m)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Yarn Blabber
Thanks to Anthony Puglisi for the article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.