- [Free Patterns] 12 Decorative Front Door Crochet Wreaths
- The Perfect Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
Simple and quick, this diagonally knit dishcloth turns out beautifully and the simplicity of the edging detail makes it even better! Grandmother’s Favorite by Vintage is a fast little project easy to adjust to bigger or smaller sizes so it can be used to make beautiful baby blankets too. This pattern creates absolutely the best dishcloth: simple and durable. Everyone around you will be asking for a set!
Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
Materials: Sugar and Cream yarn; Size 6 or 7 needles (US)
Check out the original source for this Diagonally Knit Dishcloth Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vintage
Thanks to Vintage for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.