- Very Quick And Simple Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
Simple and quick, this diagonally knit dishcloth turns out beautifully and the simplicity of the edging detail makes it even better! Grandmother’s Favorite by Vintage is a fast little project easy to adjust to bigger or smaller sizes so it can be used to make beautiful baby blankets too. This pattern creates absolutely the best dishcloth: simple and durable. Everyone around you will be asking for a set!
Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
Materials: Sugar and Cream yarn; Size 6 or 7 needles (US)
Check out the original source for this Diagonally Knit Dishcloth Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vintage
Thanks to Vintage for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.