- [Free Pattern] Adorable Donut Pincushion To Help You Keep Your Pins Off The Floor!
- [Video Tutorial] This Little Dress Pattern Will Touch Your Heart
- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- Jules Cunningham Shared Just finished this one. Think the pattern was
Simple and quick, this diagonally knit dishcloth turns out beautifully and the simplicity of the edging detail makes it even better! Grandmother’s Favorite by Vintage is a fast little project easy to adjust to bigger or smaller sizes so it can be used to make beautiful baby blankets too. This pattern creates absolutely the best dishcloth: simple and durable. Everyone around you will be asking for a set!
Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
Materials: Sugar and Cream yarn; Size 6 or 7 needles (US)
Check out the original source for this Diagonally Knit Dishcloth Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vintage
Thanks to Vintage for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.