- Stephanie Key Shared Do you like this color with the pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- Admire These Adorable Fruits And Vegetables [Free Crochet Patterns For All And The Basket]
If you want to get rid of scrap yarn here is your chance to do it in the most elegant way. The Nordic Star Afghan Square by Priscilla Hewitt is a beautiful 7″ square. The written pattern seems to be a bit challenging so, there’s extra help for this pattern. Here’s a Nordic Star TUTORIAL ONLY by Margaret MacInnis which has been proven to help lots of crocheters when making this square.
Tutorial only. Please download or access Priscilla Hewitt’s original pattern ’NORDIC STAR’ before you download this tutorial.
The tutorial shows both round photos and
Methods of Squaring off early (Source)
Image source: Margaret MacInnis
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.