- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- [Video Tutorial] She Started With A Granny Square, And Ended With The Loveliest Shoulder Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- [Free Pattern] It Only Takes 5-1/2 Hours To Make This Amazing Throw!
This is one of the best crochet angel pattern for ornaments I’ve ever seen! The Guardian Angel by Camilla of Crochet Millan is very easy to make when you follow the step by step picture tutorial offered by Camilla on her site. This guardian angel ornament is a wonderful gift for touching people’s souls. It’s a beautiful reminder for every single one of us: “you are not alone!”
Guardian Crochet Angel Pattern
Check out the original source for this Crochet Angel Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Millan
Thanks to Camilla for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.