- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
This lace join ads charm and prettiness to any blanket. The Celtic Lace Join technique, courtesy of BabyLove Brand is super easy when you get the hang of it and probably one of the most beautiful square joining methods you’ll ever come around. Gracefully illustrated with step-by-step pictures, this lace join is sure to add a beautiful accent to any motif you use in your blanket.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.