- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
- Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Delicate Flower Puff Stitch Pattern
This lace join ads charm and prettiness to any blanket. The Celtic Lace Join technique, courtesy of BabyLove Brand is super easy when you get the hang of it and probably one of the most beautiful square joining methods you’ll ever come around. Gracefully illustrated with step-by-step pictures, this lace join is sure to add a beautiful accent to any motif you use in your blanket.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.