- Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Daisy Square Is Fun And Quick To Make
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cosy And Stylish Crochet Slipper Boots
How pretty is this square! The Freesia Square by un punto a la vez is a wonderful pattern that can be used to create amazing projects. This is a fabulous design that can be used to make beautiful curtains, really fabulous bags and stunning blankets and afghans. The pattern is really beautiful, and simple enough for a novice to get it right the first time. This stunning square will totally upgrade your home decor choices!
This Freesia square curtain is absolutely stunning!
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.