- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
- Quick Sweetheart Ripple Afghan Free Pattern
- Quick, Simple And Really Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan [Free Crochet Pattern]
- Free Matching Crochet Hat And Scarf Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Baby Blanket Stitch [Video Tutorial]
You could use a penny or a quarter instead of a mini mirror. Turn on your creation! Inspired by beautiful Indian shisha embroidery, this Shisha Pendant by Katie Startzman is truly unique and extremely cute. Not the usual pendant type. Easy to make and customize, this pretty crochet project is perfect for any beginner.
Even with my sub-par crochet skills, I can make one in about 15 minutes. They would make great little gifts, and I think it would be fun to string a whole rainbow of them together to make a garland. I bought little mirrors at the craft store, you’ll need 3/4″ or 1″ sizes.
Image source: Flickr
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.