- Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Any Baby Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Easy Afghan Is The Perfect Choice For Nap Time
- This Unicorn Character Afghan Is Comfy Coziness At Its Best!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Double Trouble Blanket Crochet Pattern That Is Perfect For Your Winter Crochet Patterns Collection
- Easy Crochet Lap Blanket For Hospice
You could use a penny or a quarter instead of a mini mirror. Turn on your creation! Inspired by beautiful Indian shisha embroidery, this Shisha Pendant by Katie Startzman is truly unique and extremely cute. Not the usual pendant type. Easy to make and customize, this pretty crochet project is perfect for any beginner.
Even with my sub-par crochet skills, I can make one in about 15 minutes. They would make great little gifts, and I think it would be fun to string a whole rainbow of them together to make a garland. I bought little mirrors at the craft store, you’ll need 3/4″ or 1″ sizes.
Image source: Flickr
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.