- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Super Fun Circular Afghan Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Mandala Pattern
If you’re looking for a unique baby blanket crochet pattern, this heirloom baby blanket crochet pattern is a lovely pattern full of texture and easy to follow. Anna’s Tales by K.A.M.E. Crochet is using a lot of different stitches. Have a lot of fun crocheting the Anna’s Tales blanket You can use any fingering weight yarn to make it. The stitch combinations are cleverly used to create a really pretty and delicate design. This blanket is absolutely stunning!
Heirloom Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
• 3.5 mm (E) size hook
• NOTE: If you crochet loosely I advise you to use a 3 mm (5/0) size hook
• 1 Scheepjes Whirl and a matching whirlette or approximately 1640 yards/1500 meters of fingering weight yarn (Hobbii Twisters, Twirls or YarnArt Flowers are a great alternative)
• Yarn needle for weaving in ends
• Stitch markers (optional)
More Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to K.A.M.E. Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!