- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful And Useful Market Bag Is A Great Project For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Sunrise Sunset Afghan Is One Of The Most Striking Patterns You’ll Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
Beautiful flower and excellent tutorial from B.hooked Crochet. You’ll need to know how to do the chain stitch, slip stitch, the single crochet and the double crochet. Brilliant pattern, Wagon Wheel Flower by B. Hooked Crochet is quick to make and looks great on a headband.Crochet along with Brittany as she walks you through the wagon wheel flower pattern available for free on her blog.
Watch the How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower video tutorial below.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.