- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- [Free Pattern] I Am In Love With This Lovely Teddy Bear
- [Free Pattern] Top Off Your Ensemble With This Casually Cool Movie Night Cocoon Cardi
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
Beautiful flower and excellent tutorial from B.hooked Crochet. You’ll need to know how to do the chain stitch, slip stitch, the single crochet and the double crochet. Brilliant pattern, Wagon Wheel Flower by B. Hooked Crochet is quick to make and looks great on a headband.Crochet along with Brittany as she walks you through the wagon wheel flower pattern available for free on her blog.
Watch the How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower video tutorial below.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.