- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
- Super Easy Crochet Star Afghan Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] This Blizzard Warning 9 Inch Square Is Absolutely Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
Vita Apala, the designer behind Mon Petit Violon brand, shares unique, beautiful and inspiring projects and patterns. For today I selected from her 4 cute crochet stitches, I absolutely love! The crochet projects she creates with these stitches are simple, elegant and amazing, she is truly an artist. Make sure you visit her blog to see her work.
This 4 stitches are being offered for free, in pdf format.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Free stitch pattern by Vita Apala from Mon Petit Violon.
2. Free stitch pattern by Vita Apala from Mon Petit Violon.
3. Beautiful stitch you can use for scarves, blankets, cardigans and many other items.
4. Beautiful stitch you can use for blankets and scarves, but it can be as great for clothing and hats too.
Image source: Mon Petit Violon
Thanks to Vita Apala for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.