- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy ( Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] These Sweet And Simple Coasters Are Such A Great Gift Idea!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Purl Slip Stitch
- Breathtakingly Beautiful And Totally Unusual Square Crochet Pattern
Whether you’re looking for a crochet wheelchair lapghan pattern or a free crochet throw pattern, this pattern has you covered! Iris Lapghan by Erica Fedor is a great pattern for making crochet lap blankets for seniors if you love to donate to residents at nursing homes. They will relax in front of the TV while feeling cozy and warm. The pattern can be easily adjusted so you can make beautiful and warm lap blankets for the nursing home. By simply adjusting your foundation chain you’ll be able to make a baby blanket, wheelchair lapghan, throw blanket, lap blanket or a blanket for any size bed.
Crochet Wheelchair Lapghan Pattern
6 skeins of Studio Classic by Nicole in Green Mauve Mix – 260 yds/238 m – 140 g/4.9 oz
1 skein of Studio Classic by Nicole in White – 372 yds/340 m – 200 g/7 oz
Or any size 4 medium weight yarn
I/9 (5.25 mm) crochet hook — My favorite hooks! I use them daily!
Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Finished Size Approximately:
46.5” Width x 53.5” Length
You may also like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Erica Fedor for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!