- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Disney Inspired Baby Booties And Hats Will Make You Go Aww
- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
I find this crocodile stitch absolutely spectacular! It takes a bit of imagination to integrate it on some clothes or home decor stuff but the results I’ve seen are amazing and sure to be noticed.
This particular tutorial How to Crochet: Crocodile Stitch is for an advanced level crocheter. I love Tamara Kelly’s video tutorials, she is great in step-by-step explaining and demonstrating what she does behind the camera, the pace is good and tutorial is very easy to follow. She gets great reviews for her work. However, if you learn better following written and photo instructions , you can see them on moogly blog.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.