- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
- How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
- Easy Crochet Wrap With Pockets Free Pattern To Warm Your Shoulders On A Chilly Day
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
I find this crocodile stitch absolutely spectacular! It takes a bit of imagination to integrate it on some clothes or home decor stuff but the results I’ve seen are amazing and sure to be noticed.
This particular tutorial How to Crochet: Crocodile Stitch is for an advanced level crocheter. I love Tamara Kelly’s video tutorials, she is great in step-by-step explaining and demonstrating what she does behind the camera, the pace is good and tutorial is very easy to follow. She gets great reviews for her work. However, if you learn better following written and photo instructions , you can see them on moogly blog.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.