- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- Butterfly Amigurumi With Beautiful Gradient On The Wings [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous, Simple And Quick, This Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern Is Just What A Beginner Needs!
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
I find this crocodile stitch absolutely spectacular! It takes a bit of imagination to integrate it on some clothes or home decor stuff but the results I’ve seen are amazing and sure to be noticed.
This particular tutorial How to Crochet: Crocodile Stitch is for an advanced level crocheter. I love Tamara Kelly’s video tutorials, she is great in step-by-step explaining and demonstrating what she does behind the camera, the pace is good and tutorial is very easy to follow. She gets great reviews for her work. However, if you learn better following written and photo instructions , you can see them on moogly blog.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.